Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a “skin”. It creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. We only use the highest quality powder coating process for our products. If you would like to request more specific information, we are happy to provide an information sheet. Just call us at (800) 436-1647.
Articles in this section
- What is the length of the large mailbox mounting plate?
- What are the dimensions of the Corinthia Bracket?
- What type of hardware does an Address Plate #8 use?
- What is the distance between the drill holes on an address plate #8?
- What does an Address Plate #4 look like?
- What is the distance between the drill holes on an address plate #2?
- What is an Address Plate A?
- What is the distance between the drill holes on an address plate #1?
- What is the hole placement on the Oak Bracket?
- What size screws are used on the mailbox hinge?