Powder coating is a type of coating that is applied as a free-flowing, dry powder. The coating is typically applied electrostatically and is then cured under heat to allow it to flow and form a “skin”. It creates a hard finish that is tougher than conventional paint. We only use the highest quality powder coating process for our products. If you would like to request more specific information, we are happy to provide an information sheet. Just call us at (800) 436-1647.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my mailbox is broken?
- What is the warranty on my AOD mailbox system?
- Welded Mailboxes
- Relocating Mailboxes
- Standard and Large mailbox information
- Wooden Mailbox
- Stucco or brick mailboxes
- Can I send you photos of my damaged mailbox system?
- Where can I pickup my mailbox order?
- Do you offer mailbox painting or refurbishments?