Aluminum is rust and rot free. Aluminum can literally last 20+ years if a high grade aluminum is used. Replacement parts, durability and availability make aluminum a tough choice to beat in comparison to wood and steel.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my mailbox is broken?
- What is the warranty on my AOD mailbox system?
- Welded Mailboxes
- Relocating Mailboxes
- Standard and Large mailbox information
- Wooden Mailbox
- Stucco or brick mailboxes
- Can I send you photos of my damaged mailbox system?
- Where can I pickup my mailbox order?
- Do you offer mailbox painting or refurbishments?