Aluminum is rust and rot free. Aluminum can literally last 20+ years if a high grade aluminum is used. Replacement parts, durability and availability make aluminum a tough choice to beat in comparison to wood and steel.
Articles in this section
- Welded Mailboxes
- Relocating Mailboxes
- Standard and Large mailbox information
- Wooden Mailbox
- Stucco or brick mailboxes
- Can I send you photos of my damaged mailbox system?
- Where can I pickup my mailbox order?
- Do you offer mailbox painting or refurbishments?
- What’s the process for me to replace a damaged mailbox?
- If I need to repaint my mailbox in the future or touch up, what type of paint do you recommend?