All mailboxes installed by Addresses of Distinction are installed using concrete. We warranty all installations for a period of one year. When your mailbox is installed, please wait 24 hours before applying pressure to the post, as it takes some time for the concrete to fully cure.
Articles in this section
- What is the typical installation time for a mailbox purchased with that option on the website?
- Georgetown Mailbox Assembly Instructions
- Placing an order for a mailbox or post replacement with installation.
- Do you have surface or sidewalk mount mailbox systems?
- How to install the Williamsburg Estate Mailbox System
- I ordered a mailbox online but I didn't receive the numbers?
- What if I ordered a mailbox installation but I live in a gated community?
- Do you offer maintenance?
- How do I install my mailbox?
- Do you install with concrete?