A carrier must be able to reach inside without leaving the truck. That means positioning it 41” to 45” off the ground and back about 6” to 8” from the curb. The post should be buried no more than 24” deep, so it can give way in case of an accident
Articles in this section
- What is the warranty on my AOD mailbox system?
- Welded Mailboxes
- Relocating Mailboxes
- Standard and Large mailbox information
- Wooden Mailbox
- Stucco or brick mailboxes
- Can I send you photos of my damaged mailbox system?
- Where can I pickup my mailbox order?
- Do you offer mailbox painting or refurbishments?
- What’s the process for me to replace a damaged mailbox?