If there are flowers, vines, or other shrubbery that you would like to preserve, we recommend that you remove those plants prior to the installation and replant them afterwards. Although our installers will do their best to protect your landscaping, sometimes the removal of flowers, vines, or other shrubbery is necessary in order to properly install the mailbox and we cannot guarantee that any foliage or landscaping in the area of the installation will be protected.
Articles in this section
- What is the typical installation time for a mailbox purchased with that option on the website?
- Georgetown Mailbox Assembly Instructions
- Placing an order for a mailbox or post replacement with installation.
- Do you have surface or sidewalk mount mailbox systems?
- How to install the Williamsburg Estate Mailbox System
- I ordered a mailbox online but I didn't receive the numbers?
- What if I ordered a mailbox installation but I live in a gated community?
- Do you offer maintenance?
- How do I install my mailbox?
- Do you install with concrete?