Addresses of Distinction manufactures street and traffic signs that will comply with MUTCD and local regulations. Breakaway devices are designed and constructed to break or yield when struck by a vehicle. The term “breakaway” refers to crash-tested devices that break or bend upon impact.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my mailbox is broken?
- What is the warranty on my AOD mailbox system?
- Welded Mailboxes
- Relocating Mailboxes
- Standard and Large mailbox information
- Wooden Mailbox
- Stucco or brick mailboxes
- Can I send you photos of my damaged mailbox system?
- Where can I pickup my mailbox order?
- Do you offer mailbox painting or refurbishments?