Our warranty is a 1 year limited warranty that begins on the date the customer takes possession of the product. Addresses of Distinction will repair, replace, or refund the cost of your mailbox or parts (at AOD’s discretion) if found by Addresses of Distinction to be defective in material or workmanship. For workmanship warranty claims, the work must have been performed by an AOD representative.
Articles in this section
- What is the length of the large mailbox mounting plate?
- What are the dimensions of the Corinthia Bracket?
- What type of hardware does an Address Plate #8 use?
- What is the distance between the drill holes on an address plate #8?
- What does an Address Plate #4 look like?
- What is the distance between the drill holes on an address plate #2?
- What is an Address Plate A?
- What is the distance between the drill holes on an address plate #1?
- What is the hole placement on the Oak Bracket?
- What size screws are used on the mailbox hinge?