Our warranty is a 1 year limited warranty that begins on the date the customer takes possession of the product. Addresses of Distinction will repair, replace, or refund the cost of your mailbox or parts (at AOD’s discretion) if found by Addresses of Distinction to be defective in material or workmanship. For workmanship warranty claims, the work must have been performed by an AOD representative.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if my mailbox is broken?
- What is the warranty on my AOD mailbox system?
- Welded Mailboxes
- Relocating Mailboxes
- Standard and Large mailbox information
- Wooden Mailbox
- Stucco or brick mailboxes
- Can I send you photos of my damaged mailbox system?
- Where can I pickup my mailbox order?
- Do you offer mailbox painting or refurbishments?